Liquid Compounder responsibilities are to produce Liquid flavors in a safe and in accordance with GMP and SQF rules.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow production schedule, review orders report priority sequence and report deviation to the Plant Manager
- Select the appropriate tank based on manufacturing requirements and batch size.
- According to the formula, pick the required raw materials from the raw material warehouse
- Accurately and according to the formula, weight out the amount of raw materials.
- Scan the raw materials using the barcode scanner, assuring lot number and quantity accuracy.
- Stage the raw materials and add the material to the tank according to the work order manufacturing instructions. Forklift operation may be required.
- According to the sales order, fill and pack orders assuring accurate weight and using the specified sifter screen, using the specified labels.
- Fully fill out the production documents with initials.
- Collect the required samples according to the work order instructions.
- Conduct various E-win system transactions.
- Conduct inventory cycle counting when instructed by the Manager.
- Report any deviation from procedures to the Plant Manager.
- Follow GMP, safety guidelines and procedures.
- Other duties as required.